Sunday, May 24, 2009

An American Tradition

You ever watch something really bad happen... and you know its bad... but you laugh? Its because your "A.) going to hell", or "B.) You have been desensitized". For some reason I'm betting its more likely that its B.) Your probably like me. Its hard to find out whats funny about the following videos. But I did instantly when I saw them. Check these vids out and tell me if the reason I watched them is the same you watched them.

#1 - Punching old blind ladies has a funny ring too it. I don't want it to happen in real life, but if it did happen - though how horrible it may be... it still would make me laugh a little bit on the inside after the horror.


#2 - Knocking out someone smaller than you was not always a bad thing to you.


#3 - Ever wanted to punch the cop that was trying to give you a speeding ticket to make him forget about the whole thing?


#4 - Ever have a bad day so bad... you just go into Mc Donalds and just wanna knock out a dude for taking too long to order his food?


#5 - Ever watched a trainwreck in slow motion... but kept on watching even though you knew the outcome?


#6 - Ever wanted to know if your girl could fight?


Okay people. My social experiment is over. If you watched all 5 of the videos it means 3 things.
1.) You are now probably very afraid of African Americans.
2.) If someone told you that 50% of all workplace violence takes place in Mc Donalds you'd now probably believe it.
3.) You were mildly entertained and have already been slightly desensitized before you watched them.

Thank you. Until our next Social Experiment - dont think your such a wholesome person... ohh and yes... Desensitization IS an AMERICAN TRADITION!

No comments: